Office Communications Server 2007
BroadAspect's hosted Microsoft OCS 2007 solution gives your business secure instant messaging, presence and unified communications. Microsoft OCS 2007 is available as a stand-alone application or as an add-on to BroadAspect's Hosted Exchange Service.
Designed for Business Use
While most companies have email systems they can archive and track, may still use non-secure instant messaging systems. Often unknown and untracked by IT and management, public IM systems open a business to serious legal and security risks.
Hosted OCS 2007 is:
- Secure and private
- Legally compliant
- Built for business use
- Integrated with your hosted Exchange email
Hosted OCS 2007 provides a secure and professional alternative for instant messaging and unified communications.
- Free / busy status – integrated. Hosted OCS users can see whether colleagues are available, away, busy or offline. It integrates with Outlook, SharePoint and the desktop client Office Communicator. So if a user has a meeting from 10am to 11am, they will automatically display as ‘busy’ in Office Communicator.
- Conversations are saved OCS lets users save and search IM conversations inside Outlook, just like their email.
- Secure and private. Secure instant messaging allows users to send messages with end-to-end encryption so sensitive information is never at risk of being hacked.
- Higher productivity. PC-to-PC file transferring functionality allows instant document-sharing, increasing productivity and efficiency.
In addition to a secure instant messaging tool, hosted OCS 2007 provides your business with unified communications. It integrates Outlook email, instant messaging, voice and video, all in one product.